Monday, June 1, 2009

the first day in the month of june, of the year 2009

i woke up very very early today just to get myself ready to catch the 7.30am bus. yes, a bus as in rapidkl bus. as i can recall, i haven't be waking up this early for a long long time. usually, lepas solat subuh sambung tidur balik but today (and the following days of my life) sambung tidur is no longer an option. and since it was my first day doing a new routine, i was taking my own sweet time. slow mo! and ended up missing the usual morning cup of coffee. since i've been missing my cup of coffee, i've the strangest feeling that i might be having a bad day. and it was.

like i've mentioned earlier, i have to catch the morning bus. this is due to a strick orders from the parents which i have no idea of why the hell that they forcing me to take the bus. this was the reason why my excitement has been drowning to level 0 as i mentioned in the earlier post. yes, i know there is no problem taking the bus but i'm not a bus person. the last time i took a bus ride in Kuala Lumpur was...i don't know, i can't even recall. i'm more to the LRT person. i don't mind squeezing myself in the train as long as it's the train but not the bus. and as expected, i have to snatch a place in the bus with the non-malaysian. they're very ROUGH. i lost my temper while waiting for the bus back home with the non-malaysian. macam manalah boleh ramai sangat dorang kat malaysia ni.

and all the time i was walking to the office, i was hugging my bag as if they were made from diamonds.

my first day was fine. nothing much to do but lots of thing to be learned. i like the place, the environment and the people. i was motivated to build my career there. its a good sign isn't it. i hope so. it is still early to judge. i hope i'll stay.

i received a confirmation messages this morning. it was not to my suprise. i didn't expect to receive the message not till next week but it so happened that the messanger was so excited about the whole thing. i replied probably not to up her expectation and i explained it so that no one (die jer sebenarnya) will not get hurt. but it turned out to be the one thing that spoilt my day. i was pissed off (read:angry) with the whole thing/idea. ohh well, i'm not going to bother anymore. you've shown your true colors. inilah orang tua-tua kata, nak seronok ramai-ramai, bila susah salahkan orang lain. well, you got it wrong there lady. oh, i wish them all the happiness that they're paying for.

19-22 june 2009 in not in my calender. gua sakit hati dowh!

i had lunch with the boyfriend. i can see more of me inside him now. in the sense of driving manner, please people! thanks for the lunch. sila lah datang selalu ye! it made my day!

and now, my leg is so damn tired. for i have been running with a 2 1/2 inch(kot!) high heels just to catch the 6pm bus and avoiding the heavy rain.

gua mahu makan!

No comments: