Thursday, June 4, 2009

Discovery Channel

  • my right foot is bigger than the left.
  • i am not equally designed. my legs are long but my body is not. therefore, I AM SHORT! and brings to the difficulties in finding a nice suitable clothes/pants.
  • my hips are huge and can never be as nice as Heidi Klum's no matter how hard i try working out in the gym.
  • i don't understand his languages. like TOTALLY!
  • i keep on having Katy Perry's Thinking of You playing in my head even when i'm about to have my prayers. sungguh tidak kusyuk.
  • after 3 days of taking the public bus, i find it very soothing (erk!). comforting kot! it's not that bad afterall. and i saved alot.
  • i don't understand why people keep on blaming and being too depandable with FATE. i mean, has WORKING HARD disappeared from the dictionary lately?
  • i wonder what had happened to All Saint and their songs?!
  • i can now run a marathon in a 3 inch heels.
  • i miss Penang so much, i don't even understand why.
  • i really really want to be a rock star or maybe Beyonce's back up dancer. as if!!
  • i'm going to PD this weekend. i guess HAPPINESS comes unexpectedly and doesn't required a long expensive 3 months what shit plan! (Read: still angry).
  • i guess thats it!

No comments: