Thursday, July 23, 2009

Belated Birthday Wishes

July is coming to its end. and i think it is still not too late for me to do some listing of my birthday wishes (which clearly enough, i received none this year besides than receiving a birthday card from parents, anuar zain's ticket from kakak and also a suprise birthday cake from my boyfriend (mind me, he's not a romantic person. and that explain the joyous feeling i had for receiving the birthday cake from him).

so here goes the list:-
  • another pair of heels. (eh, sangat tidak berpatutan but who cares?)
  • Nikon D300.
  • MAC Pro.
  • Abang handsome the bus driver for the remaining days before July ends. don't get me wrong, i'm the most loyal person you've ever met but Abang Handsome, he's just my morning breakfast. nothing more than that! don't worry Mr. Boyfriend, no one can replace you tehee =) romantik tak?!
  • i just want to know that i will not end up my life being a spinster and indulging myself in the working life for the rest of my life. itu sahaja boleh tak? dan saya berjanji saya tidak akan lagi meminta-minta selepas ini. saya janji!
  • I WANT TO GO TO ITALY and ROME!!

i guess, thats all about it. thats all that i could think of right now. telah diganggu oleh cerita-cerita emak yang menceritakan sejarah zaman muda-mudinya dicampur dengan bunyi TV cerita When Harry Meets Sally (and i just don't understand why kakak loves to watch this movie) with the condition of the house that is full with dust.

i'm sleepy. good night peeps!

2 comments:

baizurah abdullah said...

lama dah dgr ajlaa nak beli camera n mac..gilah buat installment..kan dah keje :D

Ajlaa Azam said...

sbb itulah di-list0kan dlam birthday wish supaya tak perlu kluar duit sendiri hehe