Thursday, July 2, 2009

District Orders

i was told that a person from Urbanscape was diagnosed positive for H1N1 and i was there practically the whole day walking everywhere, breething their circulated air, touching any possible person that passed me by, laughing with friends, walking everywhere again, breething their circulated air again and was initially showered by the smokes coming from every possible smokers. i'm no kidding. my clothes, scarf smelled like shit (for the mixture of all types of cigarettes).

and a friend of a friend of mine (read: go figure) is now quarantined.

is being too sleepy one of the symptoms? i don't know. please somebody tell me. i'm serious weyh! i'm no kidding!

if i were infected, then, the whole family is infected too. then, there goes my colleagues. then, my sister's coz we share a same bed. if my sister was infected, i just couldn't imagine what will happen. knowing my sister and the place she goes everyday (read: work) and my mother's too and my father's. satu taman bole kena ni!

jadi kesimpulannya, makanlah vitamin banyak-banyak! sekian terima kasih.

1 comment:

Serimpi said...

Cik Ajlaa..tada penah dengar itu Influenza Shot ka? pegi la cucuk satu dalam badan kasi tuf sket dari itu kuman babi mari...ayoyo!
(Lepas ni sape2 dari urbanscape dtg pasti akan dihalau keluar...alalalal~)