Monday, July 20, 2009

Lady Boss

in a near future (in 10 years time probably), i wish i could be a leader. nothing related in ruling a country but to be a leader whereby there's someone else working for me. under my supervision. you know, that sort of thing. and i believe you people are dreaming to be one as well right? (jangan tipu, tipu dosa!).

but the problem is, the way i see it, whenever a woman reaches a certain point of age, they start becoming a monster. ok, i think it's not appropriate calling them a monster. maybe 40% less monsterious with an additional of fierce looking face, high-pitch voice, countless of mood swings, unstable hormones circulation and what nots. agree?!

the one that i have to report to is the one that i mentioned above. and trust me, it is not easy dealing with her. i have to act cool whenever its possible. i have to be very informative whenever she starts asking questions; work related and also the ones that aren't in my work scope. i have to bare everything eventhough i don't have the access to her computer and this is very difficult whenever she's not in the office. and also i have to speak her languages. means, she won't tell me everything but she expect me to know what to do with almost everything.

i love my job. i love the company that i'm working with. i love the environment and i love the people around me. i mean, this is what i've been aiming for, for the past years. this is my dream job.

but the Lady Boss; she is not easy to handle.

i hope i won't be like her when i'm old. oh, my boss is an old lady who works her entire life. i was told that she's not married and live with her nieces and nephews.

well, that summorized up the whole behavior right?!

or is it possible for me to be just like her? tolonglah, i don't want to lead a miserable life. and i don't want to indulge myself entirely working for the rest of my life.

oh, she's here. i need to get back to work.

productive, efficient, semualah.

No comments: