Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend

  • rejuvenating. i spent my weekend having endless time on bed just to get a good nice sleep. i need to get all the energy for the upcoming week.
  • last week was terrible. terrible in any ways that possible. work, life, relationship and money to add it up. i need to learn to organize my daily routine and also financially organized please. i just can't stop spending. i need to ban myself from browsing the online shops.
  • and i need to learn to stop pitching the ZITS on my face.
  • i seriously need to undergo an intensive english class. my english is terrible. VERY!
  • August is something that i'm looking forward to. Penang here i come. come to think of it, Penang was never my favourite place (after spending 6 years "living" there) but i am now missing it badly. the food, the beaches, the night life, the cheapy dvds etc. and i miss waking up in the morning just to see the sun is rising right from my room's window.
  • i think i've lost interest in writing. or is it the working life that made me so? i used to write all the time in my so-called-diary-book. but the pages have been emptied for a while now.
  • i'm getting my own room soon. super excited!
  • Ashlyn Kutcher sebenarnya boleh menjadi seorang jejaka yang kacak walaupun dia hanya melakonkan watak selain daripada watak lelaki bodoh! *totally non-related*
  • note-to-self: everytime the relationship is not in a good condition or in a very-very tensed situation, try watching romantic-comedy movies. it helps! trust me. it does. but remember, try avoiding super-sweet-extra-romantic-boleh-mati movies. it won't help! it makes you to fall in love for the first time again and starts reminiscing the good memeories you to had. this is not an advice notice. it is something that helps me for the past few days. it's for sharing purposes, thats all!
  • i'm officially stuck with facebook all over again.
  • i'm in the midst of improving the sense of quality i have inside me. and it is not easy. there's always a voice telling me to do the opposite thing/choosing the opposite side.
  • my friends are getting married. one by one. is 24 the age of settling down, get hitched and have babies?! i need an answer.
  • ok babies, its time to go to bed now. good night!

No comments: