Monday, March 1, 2010

de-stress

Work is being impossible. Everyone has been complaining of the extra hours that they have to put through just to get their work done. And that applies to me too but the only different is, I don't have to work during weekends unlike others but work is all over my desk but I'm all here writing crap. I decided not to proceed with what ever job that I have to do today. I just want to enjoy the remaining hours I have before the clock reaches 5.30. Work can wait. I'm not going to tolerate with work today. I'm putting everything on hold. That's about it.


So, in order to ease the pressure, I googled some pretty beach holiday pictures and found the one shown above. It was taken from a view of a Phi Phi Island in Krabi. With this serene-beautiful-breath-taking picture I've decided to go to Krabi for honeymoon. Yes, I am that excited. This is what you get when you're working under pressure. Well, the price is affordable but it's all depends on seasonal factor as well. I blame it on working under pressure.

I have to face the fact that I'm not going anywhere except this four walls that I'm facing. I have to face the fact that the lady in front of me is the one that I have to handle for the rest of my working life. I have to face the fact that this is how things are; their way of working, punching everyone, literally; pushing everyone to the end limit; facing the bloody-hell stress please dear god help me. And I have to face the fact that I'm not going to get the job that I was hoping to get and somehow I have to let it go and move forward.

So, this is how letting go feels. It hurts so bad. I've never felt so disappointed with my life before till this letting go drama happened (not that there hasn't been anything to be disappointed for) but I was hoping to get the job so badly I cried when it already been 2 weeks and no calls have been received. I have to move forward.

It's nearly 6.30pm and I am still in the office. I need to get this thing done before shutting the computer off. Work that is. How I wish that I could just be a housewife and raise four kids without having to be worried about work.

It looks like I have to stay for an extra hour or so. It's raining heavily and I have to take public transportation to get back home.

2 comments:

A . R said...

im going krabi in may :p come come, damn cheap, rm593 for 4d3n incl of breakfast and return flight!

Ajlaa Azam said...

WOW!!! damn cheap weyh. you go and come back with all the details!