Saturday, July 16, 2011

Best I Ever Had

After a long waited months, I have finally received the official results of the job application that the parents have been hoping for yesterday evening. Alhamdulillah, I have successfully failed in getting the job position as applied. It was such a relieved but I'm not going to lie by saying that I'm 100% happy with the results. OK, maybe 90% happy and grateful and syukur teramat sangat for not getting the position but there's still 10% of me hoping that I would've succeeded for the fact that I've reached the final stage which is the Interview with The SPA people. Penat kot to go through 3 stages of test before finally receiving the job offer. Dah rasa macam application for a Prime Minister position dah but as I always tell myself, Allah knows what's best for His ummah. There's always Hikmah behind every doings and I believe Allah knows that PTD wasn't the right one for me and I'm grateful for that.

But I know my parents were disappointed with the results. I told them the moment I reached home from work and glad that they were able to take it. I explained and Alhamdulillah, they understand. In fact, I've already had the feeling of not getting the job the moment I step out from the interview room. The session started 45 minutes late as the interviewers were being unpunctual and as skeptical as they can be, my answers to all questions asked were being questioned twice. 

After all, I'm happy with my current job. Though the workload kills every braincells that I have but I'm happy. I received so much this year; career wise, family, relationship and I can say that I'm economically stable now compared to before and for the fact that Allah bless us with an additional member to our little small family (which I will write soon), tak boleh lah nak tamak nak dapat semua kan?! So I'm happy. After all, I'm not feeling good taking other people's hard work as my income. I rather work like a dog day and night earning my own cents than taking someone's else hard work.

Speaking of which, I have to stop now. Shall continue later (when I have the time). Got to get back to work. I'm all glued at the office while the husband of mine is enjoying his lifetime moment watching Liverpool's match at Bukit Jalil.

Happy weekend peeps!

No comments: