Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday



I'm stuffing my eardrum with Anuar Zain's yummylicious voice enjoying my 1st Sunday of July without having to go to the office or even worrying about work. I'm work-free today. And so, I'm taking this "luxurious" Sunday of mine relaxing and lazying around enjoying good music. I've been working like a dog, 7 days a week for almost 3 weeks now and I'm glad that it's all over. The Brand Review meeting with client went super well, all the hard work paid off. Syukur! Syukur!

On the other news, I went for another round of check-up yesterday and the doctor revealed the gender of our baby. Alhamdulillah, my baby is now fully-formed and most importantly, is healthy. I gain 1 kilo since last month. Eat like a pig non-stop naik 1 kilo saja, apa kes? But I've yet to fill her/his movement. Oh btw, I'm not going to reveal my baby's gender just yet. Surprise! Surprise! Nanti bila dah nak meletop baru kasi reveal. It's such an amusement to know that I'm actually carrying a human inside me and it is indeed the best feeling ever. Syukur teramat sangat for being able to experience this kind of feeling. Very interesting too. I felt like dying during the first trimester with all the nausea, pain and all. Worrying to much whether the pain will affect the baby's growth but to know that the baby that I'm carrying is healthy, it is totally worth the pain.

On the downside of my week, I just got to know that I am most probably won't be able to have a real balik kampung for Raya this year. As much as I'm looking forward to it with the plan to bake cookies and the excitement of balik kampung to a real place that I can call kampung is now down the drain. Raya KL lah nampaknya tahun ni. I feel bad though! Izwan is looking forward to this too. Sorry to cancel our Raya plan but I will try to make up for Raya Haji. I still want to balik Kedah for Raya though. Dahlah my mother-in-law was in town couple of days ago and I'm stuck at the office till 2am and unable to meet her. Apa punya menantu ni! Sedih! Sedih! Will see how it goes. 

Ohh! parents, kakak and maklong's family are leaving for Umrah this Wedenesday. Tinggallah kami laki bini di rumah. I have to re-sharpen my cooking skills kalau tak mati kebuluran kami di rumah.

Oleh itu, happy Sunday all!

No comments: