Monday, July 25, 2011

It's the time of the year again

Scheduled post

I'm in the mood for writing but I don't feel like spamming my blog with so many posts in a day. So, I decided to schedule this post instead. Because once weekday hits, I will definitely won't be able to have a chance to update this blog for the fact that I reach home from work late every day and starting next Wednesday, the parents are away for Umrah. There will be more things for me to do instead of updating post. Dad just gave me a list of things to do while they are away and most of them involving me feeding the cats and rebus ikan for the cats and hurmmm...basically to make sure that the cats are still alive when they are away.

Done with introduction, lets move on to the second paragraph.

I'm officially 26 last 9th July. Despite of being a year older, it was indeed the most meaningful day for me. The whole world was celebrating my birthday. I feel very honoured. Even till today, the whole world is still talking about it. Not about my birthday you silly, it was the day where Kuala Lumpur was filled with thousands of people marching BERSIH. Siapa tak bangga beb! But I'm not here to write about BERSIH. That will be on a different post (I will definitely write about it, don't cha worry). My purpose is to write about me being a year older.

On a second thought, I don't have much to write actually. I'm already sleepy. Mata pon dah tak mampu nak buka but it was definitely a day to remember. 

At the age of 26, what have I achieved? I don't have much to ask this year. I've achieved half of the things that I want to achieve in my life. I'm leading the life that I always dream off; career, education, financial stability, family and relationship. I have it all and for that, I'm thankful for the rezeki and barakah that Allah grants me. Being 26 is like being sweet 16 again. I got married to the man I love dunia akhirat Insyaallah early this year. It's even sweeter to know that I'm expecting and carrying another human inside me. That is the most wonderful feeling ever and I couldn't ask for more. I have my family and close friends to share my laughter and sadness. I'm loved. Syukur!

The only thing that is still in Work-In-Progress is me being a good Muslim. Everyday is a day for me to improve myself in being a good Muslim and I pray that I will always have the opportunity in improving myself. Syukur for the rezeki and I pray that I won't get carried away with the good things that Allah grants me. That is my wish for my 26th birthday. To be a good wife to my husband, a good daughter to my parents and parents-in-law, a good sister to kakak and my adek-beradek ipar and a good Muslim in general. And since I'm expecting, I pray and hope that I shall be a good mother to my future children and to be able to raise them just like how I was raised, Insyallah.

With that, I end my post with Assalamualaikum.

No comments: