Saturday, July 30, 2011

Malaysia vs Singapore

We lost the game. What more can I say. Disappointed but hey, they deserve a huge gigantic hug and congratulations upon reaching the level. We have never reached this stage before. Syabas! Though we lost but we fought throughout the game. To Malaysia goalie, Khairul Fahmi, you did us proud!

But there's a slight disappointment to see our fellow Malaysians "boo"-ing the Singapore players as they entered the field. Oh yes, I went to watch the game at Bukit Jalil last Thursday. Izwan got two last minute free tickets and he rang me at 4pm saying that I need to reach Bukit Jalil the soonest I can to avoid traffic. Dengan perut yang tak berapa nak boyot, redah-redah naik LRT ke Bukit Jalil. Alhamdulillah, I arrived safe and sound.

OK now back to the "boo"-ing. I can't deny how annoying Singapore players were during the game. But who to blame? I bet if Malaysia were in their shoes, we would have done the same thing. That's part and parcel of the game. They have to fake it to waste the game time to avoid from loosing. But super annoying sampai rasa nak baling dengan kasut berapi-api. Sorry for being emotional but honestly, they were "playing" it too much but on our side, why the hell do we have to behave with such behavior. It shows how uncivilized we are. Period!

Needless to say, here are the pictures during the event. Credit to Izwan for the pictures as he was on duty that night hence the nice clearer pictures during the game. Duduk meja Editor memanglah gambar clear.


Full house

My seat was at the top floor of the stadium. Thanks to the massive crowd. We made friends too. Sama-sama sokong dan bersorak. Fun!

The after party

Met Yanti, Kak Long and Faiz during the game. I didn't know that they were there too. The arrangement was made by Izwan to make sure that I'll be safe during the game. Thanks to Izwan's bestfriend Jimi, who was being the sweetest by making sure that this Ibu mengandung selamat. Hey, who said Ibu mengandung can't enjoy good game at the stadium?!

No comments: