Monday, August 29, 2011

Balik Kampung, Ohh! Balik Kampung

Web checked-in to only find out that our seats are on separate. Tak delah jauh mana, just separated by the walking aisle tuh je but still on the same row just that we are not sitting next to each other which is a big deal for me as I am a pregnant lady and I want my husband to sit next to me. Diva much?! Yes, I am. Tapi, nak buat macam mana, dah tak mahu pay extra to get side by side seats, nasib kau lah kan Ajlaa.

Oh, I am so looking forward to balik kampung. To even announce "balik kampung" pun dah put a smile on my face. Excuse the jakun-ness.

For the very first time in my life that I have to salam both my parents a day before Aidil Fitri. Mak was on her senget-benget baju kelawar while bapak was on his short pants and over-sized old shirt as he was in the toilet washing his clothes (oh, my dad washes his own clothes) and I, I was on my working attire getting myself ready for work. Terhiba sedikit perasaan but I managed to take control of my feelings. I thought I would be crying buckets but surprise, surprise, I was laughing while salam-ing them. I guess, I've been a good daughter this year. Alhamdulillah! I will be leaving to the airport straight from work and won't be able to meet them before I leave as they will be at grandma's house to prepare rendang and I don't want to salam them after like 3 days of raya (upon arriving from Kedah). It just don't feel right that way. We were laughing looking at the clothes we put on while bersalaman. We are all good. Syukur!

I managed to make a visit to meet my grandparents yesterday. It feels good to be able to meet them again this Ramadhan. Oh, how I miss them so much. Semoga roh mereka dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan di dalam golongan orang-orang yang beriman. Amin.

I am actually killing time here in the office. Cepatlah jam 5pm!


/edit

My GM just released me to go back at 3 pm. Woohooo!

No comments: