Friday, August 26, 2011

Setahun sekali

Three more days till Ramadhan waves its' hand saying goodbye and how have our ibadah looking so far? I must say that my Ramadhan is on its' minimal. Sadly, I have not being able to perform terawikh this time around. And looking through the condition, I don't think I will be able to do so for the remaining days. But Alhamdulillah, I'm able to fast (with the exceptional of 4 days) with no complications and all and I must say that this Ramadhan has brought so much life to me than before. Syukur for I have been given the rahmah, Syukur for the rezeki and Syukur for the love to be able to embrace the beauty of Ramadhan.

And the best part of all is welcoming Syawal that's opening its' door soon. I am pretty much excited for this raya not because it is RAYA but this raya will be the first raya for me to experience balik kampung for raya like a real balik kampung. I've always been raya-ing here in the city and this year, I will be heading to Kedah for raya. It will also be my first raya as a wife and a soon to be mom. Ahh, excited! It's the first to everything that's new in my life and that is the reason for my excitement. Bags are packed and we are ready to move.

The part where I still have to go to work on Monday and come back to KL on Thursday to resume back to work the next day is not going to ruin my raya spirit. Raya tetap raya!

For those who will be leaving to their hometown soon, Selamat ke destinasi. Drive carefully and please, please stop at the nearest R&R if you feel tired or need some rest. Don't drive with your eyes half open. Everyone wants to go back to their hometown to celebrate raya with their loved ones peacefully. Be considerate while on the road. Safety is what comes first.

And with this opportunity, I would like to wish all muslims, family and friends Selamat Aidil Fitri. Sorry body and soul for all my wrongdoings. Semoga Syawal kali ini memberi seribu kerahmatan kepada kita semua, Amin. And to the non-muslims, Happy Holiday! Don't drink and drive.

No comments: