Friday, August 19, 2011

First "kick" is the deepest

Like most moms-to-be, every changes that happen are being counted, be it the first kick of the baby, the "enlargement" of the size of the boobs (oh, I can tell you that they can be very heavy too), the back pain that is seriously painful, the size of one's foot that suddenly looks similar to a size of a dinasour's foot and most excitingly is when the doctor shows the baby's heartbeat through the scan on every check-ups. It's amusing!

And I'm no other different from most moms-to-be. Excuse me for I've been writing about my pregnancy coz yea, it's the best feeling ever and Alhamdulillah that I'm able to experience such in the most beautiful way.

I can't really remember when was the exact date, day and time when I first started feeling my baby's movement. For all I know, I've been feeling the uneasiness of my tummy for the longest time. I think most probably between week 17-18. I thought it was the gas in my tummy or something but after consulting with few experienced moms, that gassy feeling was actually the movement of the little person inside me. And oh boy, the movement has been nothing but active especially when I'm riding the train to or from work. He/She would probably feel exciting for sitting in the train from Taman Bahagia to Wangsa Maju or vise versa; that's what I always think. And since Ramadan, in between Sahur and Subuh is when the baby's moving actively. It is its' way of saying Selamat Pagi Ibu and will stop moving right after I'm done with my subuh prayer. Mungkin dia tengah bersolat juga dengan ibunya, mana tahu kan?! He/She gets pretty excited every time I recite the Quran, Alhamdulillah and will only sleep after Izwan plays surah Maryam to him/her. Kalau tak, memang tak berkesempatanlah si ibu untuk tidur malam.

But the size of tummy doesn't do any justice. No one believes that I'm actually 5 months pregnant apa ntah lagi bila kata dah boleh rasa baby's movement. Kakak always says that her tummy is even bigger than I am itu belum lawan dengan perut Izwan lagi. I'm definitely at the bottom three. Yang penting baby sihat, tak gitu?!

Will be having next round of check-up this Saturday and I'm anticipating much!

No comments: