Monday, August 15, 2011

"Minta Mak Kueh Sepotong, Saya Mahu Makan Kenyang Perut Kosong"

Pejam celik sudah 15 hari Ramadhan, how's Ramadhan so far?! Mine, Alhamdulillah, sudah 4 hari lompang. Can't help it. Been vomitting due to empty stomach and fever I had during the first week of Ramdhan and prior to that, 3 hari harus dilompangkan to make sure that Ibu and baby is all OK! Well, the extra one day tu terpaksa di buka half day because paginya terlajak sahur. I was shivering, shaking & feeling so weak last Saturday I thought it was just the pregnancy symptom that I normally have tapi tiba-tiba teringat ceramah TV ustaz apa ntah cakap kalau bimbangkan kesihatan ibu dan bayi di dalam kandungan diharuskan berbuka. I went straight to the kitchen, made myself a large glass of Anmum milk and toasted 2 slices of bread sapu butter dan ngap! I was still shivering and shaking but after few hours of resting, saya kembali bertenaga sampai boleh redah Bazaar Dato' Keramat dalam hujan lebat mengalahkan orang yang berpuasa. Kesian Izwan jadi mangsa keadaan kami. Takpelah setahun sekali, bukan selalu!

Oh lupa, parents are back. Yey! Itu sahaja.

Oh, cerita tak masuk post title pula. Begini ceritanya. Normally, after 15th day of Ramadhan, most local radio stations will be playing raya songs but unfortunately, this morning on my way to the office, all that I heard were the edited and newly composed songs yang tak ada bunyi lagu raya langsung. I was hoping for the all time favourite raya songs, the ones you hear every year yang enak itu but sadly, they weren't playing it. Hibo hati den! And since I'm all in raya mood today, I spent first half and hour of my morning downloading raya songs and I'm all stuffed with raya songs that's on loop kasi meleleh tahi telinga dengar.

I know we shouldn't be too excited over raya since we are still in the midst of Ramadhan. Our ibadah that counts but sekadar untuk halwa telinga meyambut Syawal, apa salahnya tak? Yes, No? But yeah, I'm all about raya song today.

Jadi, selamat mendengar lagu raya kawan-kawan. Ibadah jangan dilupakan.

Oh footnote tertinggal: I got my kasut raya. Kasut ibu mengandung Izwan dengan baik hati belanja yesterday. It was the first time I'm out to shopping mall since pregnant. I have this stupid allergy with shopping malls during the first trimester. We went to KLCC yesterday dan kasi tawaf the whole building. Kasut down, handbag to go.

4 comments:

farizah zin said...

best!!best!!..
ajie dear, nanti share with me the experience..alhamdullah, aku da nak masuk 6 weeks.loya-loya belum datang!!.

muah!sayang ko!!

Ajlaa Azam said...

Congrats! Makan Folic Acid dengan fish oil byk2 during early pregnancy.

Take care and welcome to the club! :)

baizurah abdullah said...

u just like me masa 1st trimester allergy shopping mall..lepastu hambik kau..asyik nak keluar je..adakah baby boy?? hehehhee

take care!

Ajlaa Azam said...

ha itulah masalahnya. Asek nak pergi je skrg nih pastu bila start berjalan mula lah rasa mengah-mengah tak larat.

Baby boy? Jeng jeng jeng...