Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013

Hello ladies and gents (though I'm sure there are no gents reading this blog except for my husband which I forced him to). How was your weekend? Mine, was great with attending Masters classes and busy watching Iman growing up. And ..... we are already on the last month of 2013. Wow, time really flies. I don't even remember what I did for the past 11 months. Rasa macam telah membazirkan masa dengan begitu sahaja. 

Having said that, I am actually looking forward to 2014. I have a strong feeling that 2014 will be a good year for me, InsyaAllah! And it will be a good year for everyone too, amin.

Anyways, I need a small favor from everyone who reads this blog. If ever you people stumbled upon this ads below, please be nice and click on the ads. I can ensure you that this is not a scam ads. This is something that I am working on; helping my beloved client's campaign (and to ensure that we meet the KPIs or else, we are doomed!!).


And, if you ever crossed the ads somewhere on the net, please click on it ya!! Or you can just click on their website here to check on it!. 

There are a lot of interesting things happening on the website. Go and check it yourself. And to all of my BBGS friends (if there's any), Juwita Jalil is in there too promoting her Great Indoors business. Cool kan?!

So yea, what are you waiting for. Go, check on it now! 

Thanks a bunch and have a nice day lovers. Counting days to 2014

No comments: