Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Daily Grind, Bangsar Village 1

I have this weird craving for delicious waffles for almost a week now. Seeing a friend posted a scrumptious looking waffles has increased my craving level. Texted the girls for a coffee session and persuaded them to have dinner at The Daily Grind.

I have never been to The Daily Grind before. I've seen friends going in, dining at the restaurant, food reviews and it's really a must-try restaurant.

Photo credit to Google Image

My inital plan was to have the waffles only but ended up having their scrumptious Triple Stack burger.


Triple Stack Burger - an A+ taste

Well, I did not take any photos of the burgers ordered by the girls but they were all really delicious. They have variety of burgers from beef to chicken to mushroom. Ah! Will definitely make another visit to this restaurant and I know who to bring along. Definitely the husband because he is really a hantu burger and I'm sure he's going to love it.

The portion is big and my advise is to go with an empty stomach else you won't be able to finish the whole burger which will be a huge waste. 

Oh, and they make their own sauces too - chilli and ketchup. The sauces are made by boiling down stock made from scratch and not from the cube and they were marvellous! source here

We had a 20 minutes break for Maghrib before having the dessert. And yes, I've fulfilled my waffles craving.



The picture doesn't do any justice but my goodness, it was fantastic. It can be improved though! The waffles wasn't that crunchy enough. I guess maybe because they were made before hand and it gets cold by the time it was served. This small portion of waffles was shared among 4 hungry ladies. Hence, each get a small portion of it but it was all ok. Sharing is caring, no? 

The Daily Grind is definitely a must-try restaurant. It's located at Bangsar Village 1, LG 8 Lower Ground, situated right at the entrance of BV 1 facing BV 2 (underneath the linked bridge).

No comments: