Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sydney Day 5

Well hello! As much as I wanted to complete this series of Sydney trip, this is the final post of our 2013 family holiday.

It was raining heavily on day 5. Our initial plan was to visit the Tango Zoo but unfortunately, the weather doesn't permit us. Hence, we went for a short jalan-jalan around the city. Our first pit-stop was the ever famous Queen Victoria Building. Since, our main objective doesn't includes shopping hence, it doesn't wow us much. We walked through the first floor of the mall before heading our to the city. We walked through the streets without any fixed direction. Jalan-jalan redah hujan namanya.

The famous Queen Victoria Building

You're Welcome :)




To be honest, I can't remember these streets. It's 3 months ago and I have forgotten all the street's names. But it was a good walk. It reminds me so much of London. Seeing the old buildings standing strong on the streets impresses me much. We didn't even stop at any of the shop. Impressive ha! Sight-seeing means sight-seeing, strictly no shopping!

Upon to this long walk we had on the streets, we ended up at the park situated right in the middle of the city. And again, I can't seem to remember the name of the park. Despite the heavy rain, the park still looks nice to me.

Obviously, I was the cranky one.


One of the oldest church in Sydney. It's called St. Mary (I Think!)



Our last pit-stop for the day was to The Rock. It has its own history. It's the oldest town in Sydney and everything there looks exactly like how it was decades ago. It probably have done several changes but according to the tour book, everything looks exactly the same. 




Aren't they beautiful. I was quite disappointed as I wasn't got the chance to walk around the area. Iman was so tired that she fell asleep half way through The Rock and I was so tired of walking I guess.

It was a long day for us walking under the rainy weather but hey, it was a good experience. At least, Iman can tell all her friends that she has been to Sydney though I doubt she remembers the trip.

And of course, we were all tired because of the walking, we passed out the moment we arrived our apartment. That night was the final night of our stay at Medina Apartment as he have to leave early to catch 10.00am flight to Kuala Lumpur. It was again a looonnngggggg flight for the fact that it was on bright sunny day hence the hours seem so long.

Iman had funny, that's for sure. She was even the flight attendance for that day - walking around up and down. I'm sure she had fun!



So, this is it. The end of my Sydney trip. Fuuuhhhhh! Akhirnya.

No comments: