Monday, December 23, 2013

Sunday with Iman Alexandria

Last Friday marked the last day of the 3rd semester. I couldn't be happier. Alhamdulillah, it wasn't as stressful as the previous semester though. It's .... manageable. In fact, it was the best semester comparing to the other 2 previous semesters. Both our Media & Marketing Management group assignments were being picked as the top with highest marks compared to the other groups. Syukur! Syukur! I owe it to the group members. They were awesome!!

Anyways, as a celebration to the end of my 3rd semester, I decided to do a spring cleaning on Saturday and a day out with my lil munchkin on Sunday. I finally got the time to clean my room. My god, it was totally an embarrassment to see how dirty my room was. Cleaned, mopped and rearranged the room - full of satisfaction. I even hand-mopped the stairs. Semangat bukan!

The initial plan was to bring Iman to the park on Sunday. The usual KLCC park tapi ntah macam mana the plan got changed to a shopping spree in KLCC. 



A must mother-daughter selfie

Tak habis penat, baru saja sampai rumah, the boys came yesterday and oh boy, Iman was so happy to see her favourite uncles.

Anyways, I have approximately a month break before the beginning of the 4th semester and I am sure going to spend every second of it with my lil munchkin. 

She is turning 2 soon. Though, it is not going to be a big celebration this time around but I hope she likes it (I doubt she remembers). Mom is planning to have her celebration at school. Will see how it goes. 

We are heading back to Kedah on the 28th. Kesian tokma dia dah lama tak jumpa and we are really at fault for rarely going back to Kedah. It's time to spend some quality time with the other side of the family.

And to those who are already heading up to their hometown for the long Christmas/New Year break, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Be safe and enjoy your holidays.

No comments: