Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Because we're "too cool for school"

My company hosted the 2014 teambuilding + annual dinner last weekend. Had it at The Lost World of Tambun, Ipoh and I arrived home with an aching legs. Made a smart move applying for a day leave today to rest. Can't imagine if I have to go to work today with an aching legs. Jalan pun dah tak betul.

Anyway, we were not allowed to bring our camera/phone during the teambuilding activities as it involved walking/running/swimming in the lake/pool. I only have pictures during the annual dinner. Itu pun tak banyak. I was busy eating and having fun.

The theme was "Back to School" and everyone was dressing up to the theme. Very sporting of them!


Mr. AV the CEO is giving his short welcome speech. Isn't he the cutest?

With my favourite buyer

The boys of OMG

Aren't they the cutest
Left: PHD GM
Center: CEO Office Executive
Right: Account Assistant

My "Too Cool For School" group members

Us again!

I had a wonderful-tiring night. Super tiring sampai tak terkata but I had fun!

No comments: