Monday, August 11, 2014

The end of the 2 series

About a month ago, 9 July 2014 to be exact, I celebrated my 29th birthday. This year is rather special because my birthday fell on the 3rd week of Ramadan. Syukur and Alhamdulillah for another wonderful year of living. Jatuh pulak pada bulan Ramadan - bulan yang paling mulia. Rezeki yang amat berharga.

This year marks as the final year within the 2 series. Next year, it'll be the beginning of the 3 series, insya Allah. Pejam celik, pejam celik dah nak 30an dah. But I always believe that age is just a number. And that, age does not reflect one's maturity. One can be at his/her 30s but acts like a child and vise versa. Therefore, a year older means a year wiser - for me that is!

Being 29 feels nothing less than 28, or even 27. To be honest, I don't really feel "old". Hey, I am not old, I'm still young at heart!

But my responsibilities and commitments to my family, career and to my studies grew bigger. Syukur Alhamdulillah, kalau dengan izin Allah, I shall complete my Masters by end of this year/early 2015. Mungkin, perancangan untuk membesarkan keluarga Ajlaa-Izwan, and maybe, just maybe, new career enhancement. But for now, I would just like to enjoy being 29, with no plans of what-so-ever!

This post is a month late. But, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my family for always, always be there for me even when I said that I don't need their presence/help. A million thanks to my husband, for his patience, dealing with his super crazy maniac wife. For never give-up hope on us even when I'm already am. For being the forever annoying you. Being together is tough but I don't mind being tough together with you.

And last but not least, to my loving best friends, for being the coolest best friends ever! Very sporting to get me a mixer as my birthday present. Super cool and I love it!



I shall end my post with a big hug to all of you, for the well wishes. Thank you so much from the bottom of mu heart!

No comments: