Sunday, January 17, 2010

And the week has finally over

Statement: I have failed in being patient with work.

Conclusion: There will be no love candy for this week.

Work has been a disaster. It has been a rough week for me. I thought that I could cope with it but I failed tremendously. It was depressing, exhausting, noxious ah! menyusahkan, pendek kata.

And I have finally lost interest with work. All that I could think of right now is pursuing master's which clearly I have no idea what to pursue. I have headache everytime I think about work. I feel like vomitting everytime I think about my work. I feel like jumping from a 12 storey-building everytime I think about my workloads. Oh why oh god why do I have to face all this? Why can't growing up be an easy process? Why oh why?!

And yes, I am complaining.

If only money can grow on trees *sigh*.

Hence, I've came out with another rule of rocking life like a rockstar. And that, is by always be grateful with everything that you have. Try to look it on a positive way. I have a job (which I have always dream off) right after I graduated. I am earning a living while some are still struggling. Life is all about learning. You failed, you fixed it, you re-build what you've lost, you gained experience; you learned! That is a part of living a life. You have responsibilities. I have responsibilities. And work is one of them. I'm gaining my experiences with all the shits that happened. I learned from my mistakes. So, live with it whether you like it or not! It is your life after all. You are the one who is responsible for the colors of your life. right? no?!

On the other hand, one of my wishes has been granted. Alhamdulillah. After all that had happened, god answered my prayers. And now, it's all depend on me on how I'm going to work it out. Syukran!

No comments: