Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cause #2

It wasn't easy in fulfilling resolutions especially when it comes in fulfilling your OWN. The first step of rocking life like a rockstar was a hell to me. To be honest, having the decision to forgive and forget really the hardest thing to do. There will be the other person inside you who will always do the talking and there will be the other side of you who'll do the thinking. And you'll end up deciding who to follow; trying to figure out which one is the real YOU to do the actual thinking; making the right decision.

And so, in order to forgive and forget, I need to tell myself all the positive things though there will be a high possibilites of making the wrong decisions. But there will be no harm in trying won't they?!

Because in life, you are dealing with all sorts of people and they, for all you know don't have the same shape of your brain. They look things differently from the way you look over things. They are not talking the same language as you are and they certainly not walking towards the same direction as you are. Different people have different thoughts over things and that may lead you to misunderstanding. To understand a person might take you a century. Because no one knows what's there in your mind except yourself.

I vow to myself to always stay positive. It might be something super hard for me to do but I will try. At least, I know there will be a good outcome over it. Besides, having positive mind leads to a healthy life, isn't it?!

Obviously, there will not be an immediate feedback towards these actions but I'm willing to take it in a slow motion movement. Baby steps I shall say. One step at a time that may lead to a million steps ahead, Insyaallah.

First and for most, I will keep a positive mind over work. Work has been so depressing lately I have lost my way over it (not to mention the other elements too that lead to a depressing life). But like I mentioned earlier, I'm taking baby steps. Work comes first. If I manage to keep a positive mind over it throughout this whole week, I'll treat myself with a love candy.



note-to-self:
hari ini sungguh mencabar minda. perubaan pertama terhadap a positive mind.

No comments: