Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rintihan jiwa siri pertama

It started off pretty well; amazingly well. I thought that it could be the place where I can actually lay my butt on. At least for a year or two. I thought I could be good in there considering all the good feedback that I've been hearing before joining the team. It has been a dream come true for me for being able to be part of the family for the fact that it was the one place that I've been dreaming working with.

The people, the environment and the joy of working were the reasons why I decided to join them. They were awesomely-awesome (if you know what I mean) but the scenario change after reaching the 7th month being an employee. It changes tremendously. I started to hate the place. I've been dragging myself every morning waking up just to get ready for work. It was never like that. I was looking forward for work months ago. But it changes now!

Everyone starts showing their true colors or was it me who is not being serious with work? I think because of the age factor that made me feel uncomfortable with the environment. I'm not pointing anyone but looking through the majority of employees in the company, no wonder everyone leaves.

I've never felt that it was a problem. I mean, dealing with a mature person (trying to be wised here) wasn't a big problem. But it will be one when they acted like a foolish old man/lady. Was it hard to even listen to what we would like to say? Doesn't our opinion count? We (the younger generation) make mistakes. We are young, fresh with no experience in hand and that is why we make mistakes and we learned from it. Therefore, it is your job to guide and teach and willing to let us experience and feel the excitement of working in the agency. Not scream and shout and make those stuck-up-bitch-face-looking. You can't expect us to be excellent with our job within days or months. I bet you were not as good as you are now when you first started working. And some goes to us, lady!

It's no longer fun going to the office. I need a new environment. A new place where toleration is practiced. I don't think I can hold myself any longer, within that same cubicle, facing the same wall and looking at the same face.

No comments: