Monday, June 14, 2010

Am officially a citizen of Malaysia


Jadi, sudahkah anda?

I wasn't feeling good today. Received calls from the office (yeah, notice the pluralism?!) and I started to feel the pumping of my heart beats. Oh darlings, I have a love/hate relationship with my intuition. When something bad/good is about to happen, I can just feel them coming. Hebat kan?! I accidentally checked a portal of my current application status and it wasn't showing any good. So I figured, this is the reason of the uneasiness.

I know I shouldn't put so much hope on this one. But being me, I know I will! By seeing the results, I've started feeling disappointed with myself. I know I shouldn't. But I just can't help it and I can't stop thinking about it *sigh*. I should be enjoying my holidays. pfftttt

Oh I miss you-lah!

2 comments:

Serimpi said...

saya belum register. saya rakyat tidak bertanggungjawab.

Ajlaa Azam said...

jadi ape lagi yg anda tunggu. sila lah lakukan apa2 yang patut sementara stok masih ada. eh, silap, sementara masih ada masa