Saturday, June 5, 2010

Look at what I've got myself into

My work requires me to walk up and down the office stairs. Well, if you ask me, how did I manage to keep my body to this size I have? The answer is simply because I exercise everyday, by walking the stairs up and down. Hence, I did not need to go to gym for getting myself fit. My office is my everyday gym.

It's a four-storey building with two sides of office blocks. So, you can just imagine how many stairs do I have to climb everyday.

To cut it short, I fell off the stairs while looking for my Creative Director.

It wasn't hurt that bad at first. I was still able to walk, not much of a pain. Sapu-ed minyak gamat right after but the pain got worst few hours later. Mala was being a super generous for accompanying me to the hospital. I guess the pain really got me this time. Did an X-ray and the doctor said that my bone cracked. He advised me to get admitted since the Orthopedist will only be available the next morning. I told the doctor that I'll be coming in tomorrow. I'm not a fan of a hospital. I rather come in the next morning than staying overnight.

I went in today and met with the Orthopedist. He advised me to undergo for MRI check-up coz the swollen was quite big. An hour later, the results showed that there's blood clothe within the cracked bone area. I don't really quite understand the terminology but what I do understand is that they need to bungkus my kaki in order to get my bone in its' straight line again; or something like that.

And as a result, the kaki bungkus-ed and I'll be on MC till Wednesday.


But now, my kaki feels itchy I don't know how to garu.

No comments: