Thursday, June 17, 2010

Holidays officially over

And I am celebrating it with disappointment due to the loosing game of South Korea over Argentina, 4 to 1. I feel like crying though! Never thought that I would be emotional over football. And I am now!

Anyways, went for my last medical check up this afternoon and Alhamdulillah, my foot looks fine now though I may still need to wear this-so-called-socks (which looks exactly like a bandage but with holes in between) till there's no more pain to feel while walking. Am gonna miss Sentosa though! I made friends with the nurses, medical offices/assistants during my treatment. Surprisingly, they remembered my face. Whenever I passed those familiar faces, they'll greet me with smiles and said "waah, you can walk now eh! Dah boleh main bola". Please don't ask me why.

So, yeah, I'll be back in the office tomorrow after 2 long weeks of doing nothing. Sangat rasa berbelah bahagi. Setengah rasa gembira, setengah lagi rasa berdebar-debar. You know, the kind of feelings you have when you were about to step into the new office for the very first time. Berdegup-degup jantung nak tunggu esok. Let's just see what awaits me at the office tomorrow.

Gotta skip this morning's match between France & Mexico and I think I'm gonna miss few other matches dah lepas ni. Hai, potong stim betul!

4 comments:

Serimpi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Serimpi said...

haha!

haha!

hahahahahaha!!

nak tau tak ajlaa! td tersalah komen...nak komen blog zeti terkomen kat sini pulak....

anyway, kita saksikan Brazil 20hb ni!! Yehaaa!!! Go Braziiilll!!

Ajlaa Azam said...

tula i figured time dpt email notification hehe tibe2 ade Zati di situ pastuh cover baik punya guna Brazil haha. eh Portugal lah sexxayy

Serimpi said...

baiklah, kita tungguuuu... final 12hb Julai ni...siap2 amek cuti monday ye... ;p