Friday, June 25, 2010

Seri What?!

So here's a thing, ever since the condominium was built, I've always have a thing of wanting to know how does the condo looks like. From the interior to the whole aspect all together. I was still schooling when they first started structuring the building and every time I passed by Jelatek, it's like love at the first sight. All the time.

Admiring from the outside, I know that by any chance, I couldn't in the world afford to own the house. Not in a million years. Though maybe I will, but I'm not going to spend that huge amount of money for a condo. Kalau for investment tuh possible lah. Itu pun kalau I married a billionaire. Kalau tak, duit diam-diam sudah.

So anyway, was browsing the internet yesterday for directions. Ntah macam mana boleh sampai Seri Maya's Property site. Dah alang-alang kepalang menyeluk pekasam, I browsed through few property sites on Seri Maya, admiring the beauty. Gosh, if ever I have the money, I would have bought it. Tapi tuhan kata, Ajlaa Azam tak mampu untuk beli condo ni jadi just tengok dari luar sudah.

I don't know what button I clicked or which site that I stopped by that I received numerous calls from house agents asking if I'm interested to buy or rent Seri Maya. And they've never stop in persuading me in getting a unit; offering me this and that, asking for my budget, cakap harga bole runding and what-not. I was like eh! apa ni?

And I have to attend all those calls till late night at 11-ish. They just don't give up, don't they?!

Or is it away of God saying that maybe Ajlaa Azam would have the opportunity to own the house someday?! Heh, we wouldn't know, right? Gila apa, to rent a unit one must pay at least RM 3K per month. Nothing lesser than that! Makan pasir den lepas nih.


Pengajaran: Jangan main click button sesuka hati.


Sekian Terima Kasih.



p/s: I was actually googling the condo next to Seri Maya but I couldn't find it. Anyone?!

No comments: