Sunday, June 20, 2010

Road trip to heaven

Wow! sungguh dramatic title-nya.

So anyway, I spent the whole day sleeping today. Qada' tidur untuk semalam. Oh! Speaking of which, I made myself proud yesterday. I drove 600++KM up north and back all by myself (but had to surrender quarter more kilometers before reaching home because am too tired to drive).

We attended two weddings yesterday. One was at Bukit Mertajam and another one was at Jitra. And since Izwan can't drive (not because he don't want to, but because he was not allowed to), I had to drive all the way; back and forth. We did all in less than 24 hours - too bad I don't have any proofs to show. It was a self-achievement y'all! Like, liking it *happy smile*.

KL - Bukit Mertajam - Jitra - Alor Star - KL within 24 hours. With only 30 minutes of sleep on a sofa, a quick bath just to freshen up and driving nothing less than 150km/j, I managed to become an excellent driver tanpa dikenakan sebarang saman (sebab ada orang tu, baru bawa kereta setengah jam dah kena sama, bohoooo!)

In other words, I got to spend my time with Izwan although it was only for a drive. A very long drive. We have been pretty occupied with work, we don't have time for each other anymore. Blame it on World Cup. World cup makes my man works like a mad man and leaving me unloved! Takpa, sekali dalam 4 tahun. I can deal with it.

Ini barulah dinamakan kerja gila yang menyeronokan. Kaedah baru untuk pergi ber-dating-an. Ber-dating disepanjang perjalanan menuju ke utara. Tidaklah asyik ber-dating di-mall saja. Baru lah ada kelainan, ada trill. Chewah!

It was indeed a very tiring day but yet was filled with love and joy. I had the chance to meet with my future-in-laws. Time-time macam ni lah nak kena biasakan diri dengan bakal keluarga baru. Nanti takda lah kelam-kabut sangat *tehee*.

Guess that's about it. Congratulations to the newlyweds on your wedding. May this new chapter opens up with life full with love and happiness. Semoga kebahagian diberkati selalu. Amin.

Goodnight peeps.

No comments: