Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dear diary

My dearest twinkling stars,

Where have you been disappearing? I haven't seeing you twinking yourself upon the sky for the longest time. Was it because of the weather? Was it because of the rain that make you stop twinkling? I have to be honest here, I miss your presence. I miss watching your twinkling just to accompany me when there is nobody to talk to. I miss watching your smile whenever I'm down. I miss to hear your whispers saying that everything is going to be fine.

Well my twinkling stars, I'm not doing fine down here and you're not around to put the smile on my face to cheer me up. I waited for your presence awhile ago. I waited but you were not there. You were not there at your usual spot. I guess you didn't miss me much. I guess you have forgotten about me. I guess you have been meeting up with a new crowd; new friends.

I got to go now. Back to where I belong. I'm wishing you all the best. If there is any chance of you stopping by, please, please my twinkling stars; twinkle yourself at me. I may need it every once in a while. To show to me that you're still there to care.

Goodbye, and I miss you!


Your dearest,
me.

No comments: