Monday, November 2, 2009

SATC in The Real World

I was caught up with SATC for the past few days. Thanks to HBO for constantly airing the movie that made me watched them everytime without fail. Though I've already watched them like gazillion times before but still energetically watching them. When it comes to SATC, who doesn't?! And since kakak was superly excited about it, we decided to watch the series back from season 1 to 6 via internet and ASTRO. The fever is in back again.

It's fictional, superficial and I must say, irrelevent with the reality. But the way I see it, it's not mainly about the highly standard of living with all sorts of glamorous clothes that they are potraiting. It's more to the friendship that they're bonding between the four of them. If I were to have those kind of friendship, please god, I swear I will never do wrong again.

Chop! I think I have my other three girlfriends that I could trust my life with. Though they are not similarly to the ones in the character but they are still the ones that I'll look up to whenever; where ever. And plus, I have my kind of "Mr. Big" around me. Just that we are still not married. Not yet!

We (I mean, the girlfriends), we don't really wear fashionable clothes. From where I see it, I don't think they ever will. Tidaklah kopak sangat. Just nice untuk mata memandang. Casual, I must say. We are still in the midst of building our career. We are totally not in the same line. We have our differences. We have a different taste in man; different taste in everything for that matter. We look things differently. But somehow, we connect with each other. Most importantly, they are the ones that I can trust whole-heartedly.

Telling it short, I have found my kind of Samantha, Charlotte, Carrie and Miranda. 8 years of friendship and counting.

No comments: