Monday, November 30, 2009

This is the part where the mind is taking control

I have so many questions in my head right now. Most of them start with the "why" word. And they keep on playing in my head on repeat mode and these have lead me to questioning myself if I'm waiting for the uncertainties? Yes, plural please!

I feel like I'm actually living in a cave in the middle of gunung-ganang entah di banjaran mana trying to find my way out coz I'm starving to death for not able to find my source of energy. Hiperbola sungguh but that is what I'm feeling right now. This explain the lost post written a day after AidilAdha. I think I am physically lost now. I don't look good today. Even when I decided to wear something nice for work today, it doesn't help me in improving my lost-ness. Orang kata malu bertanya sesat jalan, tapi kalau dah bertanya pun masih sesat jalan juga macam mana?

Even gps won't help me in finding my way out!

I'm talking crap now.

I tried talking to my mom about it. But everytime I looked at her face, my mouth just zipped it out as if they were sewn with a super giant needle. I tried talking with the girls (the usual gossip session) but it doesn't help me either. Eh, tuan doktor, tolong rawat saya boleh? Saya rasa saya sakitlah. Tolong carikan saya sakit apa. Please prescribe me with high dossage of medicines too. I think I might need them immediately.

As a result, I've been crapping myself at twitter every hour for the past few days; without fail!

Oh, how I wish things were different from what it has been. It's killing me la encik. I think this lost-ness is even sharper than a sharp knife. Hebat bukan?

I have 5 days of annual leave to be taken off before year ends. I think I might need them for the recovering process. Eh, sakit pun tak tahu apa dah nak recovering.

Argh, I think I better stop now before I start writing another crappy post. Everything is so dull in color lately. Too bad I've finished all the pastels way too fast. I need to wait for another round of queueing I guess. Oh yeah, I have to start to learn how to queue now. Gila lah!

Lets queue for fixing a broken mind.

No comments: