Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Goodbye November, Hello December

December marks the 6th month as me being an employee of SpencerAzizul (six months already?! It feels as if it was yesterday when I came in for that-always-kena-reshedule-interview. How time flies like shit!). December also marks as the month where I have to work harder in all aspects in life; career, life, relationship, business etc. I have been putting myself on its lowest I think I need to start picking up them regardless of anything. Persetankan segala-galanya. Wahhh!

December will be the month where I have to decide what's good for myself. Well, lets not talk about that yet! I haven't decided whether to persue with that temptation offer. But I will still keep an open mind. Wait till January comes.

Speaking of which, December also reminds us of the ending of the year 2009. As spooky as it sounds, 2010 is now officially knocking its door. And they are knocking harder each day. Well, I'm not going to write about how wonderful my 2009 is coz believe me, I have more worst days than the goods but that shall be written when the day comes, when 2009 is on its finale. Not now. I still have atleast 30 days to turn everything over. I hope so!

I'll be 25 in 2010. Shiyte!

Well, December is finally here. 30 more days left to spend. So spend wisely while 2009 last. But at the meantime, let me just enjoy my day off today for being sick the whole night yesterday. I think have been attacked by this so called asthma again. Boohooo!



Note-to-self: Cita-cita seumur hidup adalah untuk menjadi seorang suri-rumah-tangga seumur hidup. Sekian terima kasih.

No comments: