Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This is especially for you

Dear you,

I have no intention in pulling you down. I was suprised by my actions too. But like you said, everything can happen when you are in love. I wasn't suprised with what had happened. I expected it to happen anyway but I didn't expect it to be this bad. I had my share. And god knows how bad I was at that time. I don't expect you to understand but if you were in my shoes, you would know.

I don't hate nor blame you for what had happened. I'm glad that it actually happened. I learned a lot with this. I learned how to understand more. I learned how to be strong and I learned to not to give up on things that I always believe in. Things might not be the same now. And I'm sorry if it effected you bad. It effected me at some point.

You came at the right time. You came to help but I guess you crossed overboard. I was not angry. Disappointed maybe. Because we are only human and we are not born to be perfect.

Everything happen for a reason and I believe that it is meant for a good one. I'm still here stuck with all of this but I'm willing to forgive and start all over again. I don't hate you. I like you even when we first met but I didn't expect things to be like this. No one expect it to be like this.

I pray you all the best in life. I pray that someday you will find someone just like how I found mine. I know that there is someone out there waiting for and love you unconditionally. Never stop believing. Never stop hoping. It is just a matter of time. You'll find your way. I will always pray for the best in you.

Thank you for your help. Thank you for what you have done. You teach me how to understand more. You teach me to appreciate more.

I know it is hard for you. It is hard for me too but I'm willing to let everything go. I hope you are doing fine. I hope you will meet someone new. Someone more meaningful to you.

Thanks for everything. I wish you all the best in life and Happy New Year!


p/s: I heard you are graduating. Congrats for that!



sincerely,
me.

1 comment:

Serimpi said...

Waahh...ajlaa ada skandal...siapa sangka...jeng3...