Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gua update guna iPhone weyh!!

Testing, testing 123

So, this is how posting with an iPhone feels like. Takde se-best mana seperti yang digembar-gemburkan.

Anyways, as I mentioned yesterday, I am facing another round of hell at work. It's the third time in 6 months. I'm starting to question myself, do I really fit with this kind of job? Am I really into it? How, how can I change and make everything back to normal? I start to feel uncomfortable going to the office. I feel as if I've put the person who trusted me the most to the lowest. I've disappointed him again this time. Bos, I'm so so sorry. I really do!

I went straight to bed yesterday after reaching home from work. I couldn't handled the pressure. Mr. boyfriend wasn't helping either. The best way for me to forget about it is by sleeping. So, I slept from 8pm straight to 10am the next morning. I screwed up. This time I don't think I can forgive myself. I don't know how?!

This is the time where I desperately want to get married. At least I know there's a husband waiting for me at home to give me comfort and love. Sorry mommy and daddy, no point for you this time. Your wisdom words just make me feel as bad.

Emak, saya mahu kahwin boleh?

2 comments:

Serimpi said...

Boleh...kahwinlah nak....

Ajlaa Azam said...

mak tolong sponsor kan bole? ;P