Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday afternoon.

And they say "there is nothing to tell when life is good but there's a hell lot to complain when everything is bad". I second that!

It's been awhile since I last posted anything. I guess my life has been in a good shape lately I have nothing to shout about. Been busy with work and all but hey, I'm not complaining. This is what I've been dreaming on ever since FOREVER. I have to bare with it either way; the good and the bad. So far, I'm enjoying my journey though it sucks big time. But I'm learning. Learning process requires all these shits. So, be it; the shits! I'm all here waiting for you.

Cut the shit thing let's talk crap.

I was on a seminar held in Cyberjaya hosted by one of the responsible commission talking about going creative with media ads. Dad sent me over and waited for nearly 5 hours before sending me back to the office. We are talking Cyberjaya here ladies and gentlemen and since I was there alone to represent my company, dad has been so generous to accompany though he had to wait for the longest hours. You are the bomb lah bapak. Don't worry, saya sudah claimed expenses.

Anyways, talking about the seminar itself, I would say that they had handled it badly. The event started an hour late dued to waiting for the arrival of the chairman. The speakers, well, some were good and some were.........not prepared. Tapi yang paling tiptop adalah hidangan makanan yang tidak putus-putus. This is why I hate dealing with government officers. Seriously!

Speaking of which, did you know that Putrajaya is on hols today for celebrating Sultan Selangor's birthday? So much of claiming themselves as WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN.

Saya rasa saya bakal ditimpa bencana. *grrr*


/edit (5:30 PM)
Bencana sudah diketahui. I feel like quiting. It's the third time now. I don't think they're going to like me. EVER! Shit la weyh.

No comments: