Thursday, December 31, 2009

Auld Lang Syne

It's the day that we have been waiting for. For some, it might be the saddest day as 2009 is now closing its door. But to some, it might be the greatest day for welcoming 2010.

2009 has been a crucial year for me. There has been too many bad things instead of the goods happened in 2009. Eventhough I have achieved most of the things I wanted to achieve in 2009, there were things that I wished I had done otherwise. As far as I'm concerned, 2009 is not the year for me.

So yeah, I am happy that 2009 is now waving its hand for goodbyes.

Despite from getting my dream job, happily graduated, starting up my own business (though its becoming slow now), I have failed myself in becoming a good person, a good friend, a good daughter and be a bad girlfriend and a stuck up sister. I, personally have put all my loved ones down and let myself loose. I let my ego control myself at some point. I let my mind do the talking. I've become selfish with myself. I made a wrong turning point and stuck in the middle.

I have failed myself personally.

So 2010 is a starting point for me. I have to start all over again; as a person that is. There's alot to be changed. There's a lot to be improved. 2010 will be the year for me to change myself. For the better.

I hope that 2010 is a year for us that will be filled with love and care. May this new year bring us all happiness and blessed no matter what religion you are, what culture you are practising, and life that you believing. Lets open up our books of life with a new chapter with a clean heart and soul.

Happy new year lovers!


xoxo,
Ajlaa Azam

No comments: