Wednesday, December 2, 2009

500 Days of Summer




I spent my not so quality time yesterday at home with watching all sorts of movies that I can get. From Brothers & Sisters Season 4 Episode 9 to Ugly Betty Season 4 Episode 7 to Desperate Housewives Season 6 Episode 9 and finally 500 Days of Summer. Wah! detail gila. Oh, sebenarnya nak bagitau yang series-series tu semua dah ada season baru, so apa lagi pergilah download.

So anyway, back to the main topic. Friends have been persuasing me to watch the movie since I-don't-know-when. With the uhhh and ahh that they have been potraiting, I say why not! Since I was on MC yesterday and all that I've been doing was...nothing, I started googling the title and voila, 2 hours later, the movie is ready to be watched.

I didn't like the movie so much. I don't think I like it at all. I don't see where's the uhhh and ahh coming. I don't get it. I think it's criminal. I mean, a girl like that, how could you treat such a lovely boy as devil as that. Poor Tom Hanson. If I were Summer, hell yeah, I'll keep you Mr. Hanson. First, you admitted that you're not interested in being someone's gf. Then, with just a blink of an eye, you're someone's wife. Now, that's what I call a total crap. I'm not a fan of seeing other people playing with other people's heart. You treat them as if they mean something to you but when the actual potraits the other way round.

Maybe, maybe because I was watching it at a wrong timing. I positively think that I watched it at the very wrong time. That is why I don't like the movie. It was as if I was the one playing it. I was the character. I was the victim.

But I still keep the copy. I might watch it again coz I deadly want to get to know the uhhh and the ahhh parts. But I like the dancing part though. Very cute!

No comments: