Monday, November 16, 2009

Statement

  • Yee, saya jonggang, rabun, busuk, hodoh dan tidak cantik. Do you have problems with that?
  • The impression that I've been getting for wearing scarf. "Which state do you come from?", "oh, you must be staying with your friends here in Kuala Lumpur", "kampung kat mane?" WTF?! Can't a city girl be wearing tudung? Does tudung resembles KAMPUNG? Oh and not forgetting "budak BBGS pakai tudung ke?". pffftt. That shows how narrow-minded MALAYSIANS are! Menyedihkan.
  • I saw a car with a plat number WTF XXXX.
  • I was a copywriter, DTP Artist, Typist, Tea Lady and a Secretary all in one day; last friday.
  • The new route RapidKL invented is far from being reasonable. With an increment of 25% of the fare, I have to walk 15minutes longer then usual. To top of that, the route that they are heading are all the ones with the high amount of traffic. You are making the rakyat suffer worst then ever. What happens with Rakyat didahulukan, Pencapaian diutamakan? You're giving more shits man!
  • You are so lucky, you are building your career in Singapore! *jealous*
  • A friend shared few desperate brides-to-be blogs on their wedding preparations. Some are still in the process of merisik, some are just completed their engagement and some are super excited while counting the days of their so called "big day". Honestly, I am a big fan of weddings and wedding preparations is something that I myself will be excited for. But creating a blog for it, is super desperado! You're getting married and we understand that. Telling it to the whole wide world will be a little bit exaggeration. Nak kawin, kawin lah nak keco about the preparation ape kes? But then again, it was very enjoyable reading those posts written by them. They totally nailed it when it comes in showing their desperations. It is a good source of laughter I tell y'all!.
  • Ugly Betty is my current source of inspirations. Betty dah cantik sekarang. Suka!
  • I miss the fun part of us.
  • I'm broke.
  • It's 12.30pm already? Woohooo.

Tata.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeay! akulah 'A FRIEND' ko :P
hehehe