Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lets get married, shall we?!

I'm not sounding desperate, aren't I?

Anyways, cut the marriage part, lets talk about life.

It's been 5 months since I started working. I'm still learning; adapting with the real world. Trying my best to fit in the advertising industry. Getting used to it I must say. I met new people and some old faces (meeting up with an old collegue from NSTP, buat kerja ku bertambah senang) and of course, there's always the ups and downs. I'm not complaining. No, I'm not.

I like it here. I mean the place where I'm currently working. It has always been my dream to work here. Not my first choice but still in my top list of places where I want to have my experiences with. And at the age of 24, I've fulfilled quater of what I've wished for. A stable job (was confirmed as an employee of spencerAzizul Sdn Bhd on the month of September with an increment of salary and few other things that I've achieved/fulfilled). But this never stop me from working hard. I'm still young and there's a hell lot more for me to learn; to experience. And I'm learning. I do!

But this does not apply to people who think they have experienced everything that the world could offer that not need to share. So, what gives?!

What really gives?! Does it costs you trillion of dollors for you to spend to move an inch? Does it really hurt that bad for you to even work. After all, you were paid to work. So for heaven's sake, work-lah!

You shouldn't be working by now if all that you were doing is sit and play Farmwille. You should be a real farmer then. Why waste so much of your time (and mine!) and money for things that you're not going to do. If you think your life is hard, try thinking about us who receive half the amount of salary that you received monthly. We need to survive too you know, and work too!

So how's about that mista?!



p/s: You, yes you. I know you're a frequent visitor of this crappy blog of mine. So, Hello! to you =)

No comments: