Saturday, October 31, 2009

If I Could, I Would

If I have all the powers in the world, I would definitely do the right thing for all my loved ones, for every person that means a lot to me; that placed specially in my heart. I will give nothing but a healthy and a meaningful life.

If I have the heart as holly as an angel, I would definitely say all the beautiful words to the ones that I love. Pour them with beautiful gifts, shower them with happiness and will never break those meaningful hearts.

If I could swallow every darkest fears, I would. So none of my meaningful souls trapped in their hardest shadows.

It's not easy pleasing everyone. It's not easy making every heart to smile. It's not easy to treat everyone well; equally. Coz I'm only human and I make mistakes. I'm not perfect. Not even close. I don't have all the powers in the world. My heart is not as holly as an angel and I couldn't swallow every fears. The only thing that I could do is to try. And god, I've tried my very best.

I cried not to seek for your sympathy. I cried because it's the best thing that could heal me. I scream not because I'm angry; I couldn't hold it anymore. I shouted; I cursed because I'm out of words. If I could turn everything around. I would. Trust me; I would.

Coz I'm only human!





I wish I have my own computer right now =(

No comments: