Saturday, October 3, 2009

Coz You Never Really Go Away

An old friend buzz-ed me on facebook while I was in a hurry to catch dateline. I was extremely occupied with work and decided to ignore her. But I didn't anyway. I replied and we chatted for about 15 minutes or so. It was nearly lunch hour and I had to make a move. I was catching dateline remember?! I left her with no reply; unnoticed.

I hope she doesn't feel offended. I was in a rush. I hope she understands.

She wasn't one of my clicks. We didn't hang out together. She wasn't my lepak friends. But someways or another, we were close in our own ways. She always comes to me whenever she feels like talking. I didn't know why, coz truth be told, we were not in the same league. She has her own circle of friends and I had mine. The only thing that we have in common was actually nothing! But I always happy to have her company.

Its been ages since I last saw her. The last time that we did was probably the last day of SPM. We were saying goodbye literally but we never really stop communicating. But somehow or another we stopped between the line.

I guess, we have our own life to catch up too.

Within that 15 minutes of conversation, we bond with each other back again. Though, I might be missing few words but I'm glad we did chatted. It feels good to hear that familiar voice (literally!) after so long. It feels so good to have been communicating with you again.

And I have to be honest, I miss you lah!

I'm happy (oh! super happy kot!) to see where you are standing now. Looking back to where you were, you never really thought of reaching this far. But you did. Successfully! Despite of all the talks and the bad judgment given to you, I guess you've proven them wrong. I'm proud of you. I really am.

I hope we can meet someday coz I miss you dearly. My prayers will always be with you.

2 comments:

dy said...

ah.. who's that lucky girl? heh.. (kaypohchi)

Ajlaa Azam said...

someone you probably know *still keeping it as a secret* hehe