Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life #7

Call me whatever coz I wouldn't care less.

Coz a girl can only dream. And dream is what I can do at this moment of time.

My Winamp was playing all this morning as usual but apparently the playlist was on random. Nak dijadikan cerita, from morning till late afternoon, all that I'm hearing were love-related songs including songs that are on my "potential wedding songs" list.

And yes, like I said earlier, a girl can only dream.

If you look closely (or noticed by now), there's a long list of things that I want to achieve/do before I get old and grey on the right side of this blog. Getting married is one of them. Building up my own family is next. Pendek cerita, yes! I do want to get married. I do want to have my own family, raising my own child, send them to school like my parents did, watch them grow and to also have grandchildren whom I can spoild and love.

But the time has not arrived yet! Not now I guess. Not in a near future juga kot!

But I will never stop myself from dreaming and hoping for that day to come. I may sound so desperate to you but like I said, a girl can only dream. And this is my dream for now. Not to want to have a big house, not even a car but to get married. Blame the love-related songs, I'm down with desperation.

Oh well! kalau jodoh tak kemana. Jadi Ajlaa sila jangan berangan lagi. Sekian terima kasih.

2 comments:

dy said...

sorry to say, i blame friends who are getting/ got married!! LOL! what's up lately huh? almost 60% of my friends are either married or engaged.. wtf right? ahh... and i thought i'm the only emo one.. i guess it's just a phase..

Ajlaa Azam said...

EXACTLY!!!!!! seeing them getting engaged/married makes you want one! This is no fair man!! baru 24, relaks lah dl.whats the rush??!!! *jealous*jealous*