Monday, October 26, 2009

Cik Tam yang bertelinga Putih

My pc has officially going down on me. She collapsed on me couple of weeks ago. Sent her for check-up and yeah, she is now breathing lifelessly. And the worst part was, she never really said goodbye to me. Not even showing any sight of symptom that needs for inspections.

5 years of servicing and you never fail me. Not even once!

I'm out of words. I don't know how to express my sadness. You left without saying goodbye. You left without any warnings. You just leave!

I need to get you a replacement. I need to get a new YOU. You left, Cik Tam; and you shall be missed; dearly.



I need to get a new set of lappy but I'm actually out of mooo-neeyyy!


Yang benar,
saya yang sangat sungguh sedih.

2 comments:

najahulamani7885 said...

ohhh mokcikkkkk ajieeeeee...cumel jer
your post ini....insya'Allah adalah nanti rezeki itu...=)

Ajlaa Azam said...

naja, U FOUND ME!