Thursday, October 22, 2009

And Today Is..........

"While relying on your instincts is easy when the situation involved is of purely personal nature, those that have to do with joint decisions can be very tricky indeed. If others can't understand why you feel as you do, waste no time trying to explain. Simply tell them they'll have to turst you" - Cancer, The Sun


So dear friends (you know who you are),

I know I've worried some of you. I've caused so much of your attention. Well, I'm not intended to do so. I've taken so much of your time. I appreciated every second of it. There is no way for me to express my gratitude. I couldn't thank you enough. But at this point of time, I need to sort things on my own. I need to get everything in pieces again. I need to fix what have been broken. I need to make sure that everything is back to its normal. And most importantly, I need to get THAT piece of heart back again.

I'll be ok! I will be fine. Just bare with me will you?


much love,
me!

2 comments:

Serimpi said...

we all know you are a brave girl and will stand tall no matter what the difficulties is...



"Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll.."

Ajlaa Azam said...

atonnnn so sweeeeeestttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!
thnx love. I will, Insyaallah