Friday, October 23, 2009

Terminology

  • They say that if you drink coffee it will makes you all fresh and awake. I drank 4 cups of coffee (a black one) and feel sleepy right away.
  • If your GM is playing games on facebook during office hour, it's proven that playing games in the office is permitted. Especially during office hour.
  • A short roadtrip to Penang in December is approved (by mommy and daddy actually). I hope it happens!
  • All gears are set and I'm ready to head the new road. Which is fixing the broken mind. We admitted our faults and promise to fix it together. I have no idea how far we can go but fixing it is what we opted for.
  • But please, don't ask me how I'm doing right now. I still have no answer for it.
  • Working in an advertising agency is not that bad after all.
  • My stomach is still cramp from yesterday's food fiesta!
  • I have zero $$$ left in my wallet till the next salary comes in.
  • I need a new pair of flats and jeans.

I'm out of idea. They were here awhile ago but disappeared right away. I have so many things to write about but they were gone while I'm typing them down.

Case closed. I want to go home.

No comments: