Saturday, October 17, 2009

Coz It's All For You

I've done my part. I begged, I pled for forgiveness, I confessed for things that I've never done. And it was all for us. Yes, WAS! Everything will be in its past tense now. I've played all the cards and there's none for me to keep.

I can't take this anymore. I can't afford to play nice anymore. I can't afford to hurt myself any longer. I compromised and I played it accordingly. I put myself in the lowest just for you. I be the person whom I've never thought of becoming. I let myself loose. I negotiated for us, for you. Guess, it was never good enough. I was never good enough for you. Never have been.

You deserve someone better. You deserve someone who will love you unconditionally. You deserve someone who will sacrifice her life for you, do everything you said, plea every single of your words, put your satisfactions on the top of her priority. Be the best for you.

Coz I'm none stated on the above. I've never be the girl whom you've wished for. I was a mistake for you. I was a burden to all of your energy. I was such a nuisance.

Like I said, I've played all the cards. It's time for me to move aside; take a step backward. Coz I never really the one you would like to walk with, to spend your life with, to grow old together, to have a lifetime together. I was never the one!

I've wasted so much of your precious time and I swear to god there will be no more time wasted. I pray you all the best in life and I hope you get everything that you wish for.





Semoga kebahagiaan yang di kejar tercapai.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tolong ajar aku macam mana nak guna semua kad yang kte ada...
:(
ajlaa..be strong ok! :)

Anonymous said...

tolong ajar aku macam mana nak guna semua kad yang kte ada...
:(
ajlaa..be strong ok! :)