Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kalau Dah Jodoh, Tak Kemana

A cousin of mine (sebenarnya dia adalah anak saudara tetapi memandangkan kami sebaya, dia adalah sepupu bagi saya) will be tying the knots sometime next week (or a week after). Well, the interesting part is, she will be tying the knots with someone she met few months ago. By accident!

I have to admit, she is physically beautiful. Very fair. A girl with full of smiles and super intelligent! Kind-hearted, joyfull, and every mother-in-law dream daughter I would say.

On the second day of raya, her mother (who is ACTUALLY the cousin) gave the wedding invitation card to us the Kayah's family. We were obviously shocked! and what can we say then, jodoh dia dah sampai.

When asked how did they first met, with smiles on her face she replied confidently, "jumpa kat internet". She has her own personal blog and somehow the future husband read her blog and decided to meet her parents for approval. For a hand of marriage. They met once; with the company of her mother and the next thing that they know, the future husband's family came for merisik. And Insyaallah they will be officially husband and wife in the next couple of weeks.

It was indeed a very fast process. I was not agree with it at first but like I said, jodoh dia dah sampai. How can you actually agreed to marry with someone you barely know? Call me typical but I prefer getting to know the person first (getting to know his side of family, his interpersonal and whatnots) before agreeing for something so big. It's your own future we are talking about here! The one that you're going to spend the rest of your life with. But then again, jodoh dia dah sampai.

I have no rights to say. I'm too young to voice my opinion out. Well, it's not my call anyway.

But Nadiah, I am trully happy for you. I am happy that you finally found someone that will take care of you profoundly. My prayers will always be with you. Amin!






Sedihnya =(

No comments: