Sunday, September 6, 2009

13 Days to Hari Raya

We had our buka puasa with luxury food on the table last Friday. AMP treated us for berbuka held at Harrods, KLCC as a token of appreciation for giving them good business throughout this year. The servicing department, my boss and I went to fill up our hungry tummy with no hesitation.

Mun Tip and I were enjoying our Creme boley

my super garang boss with Yuen

Harrods roasted rip eye for the main course

Chocolate Cake for dessert

with the gang!!

HARRODS

credit photos from Aisya's camera.
I'm having goosebumps everytime I think about my work/office. I need to chill a lil bit!

--------------------------------------

Fadhilat Solat Terawih Malam KeTujuhBelas: Allah kurniakan orang yang berterawih pahalanya pada malam ini sebanyak pahala Nabi-Nabi.

No comments: