Friday, September 4, 2009

A Letter to You

Dear you,

Its been awhile since my last letter to you. Its been awhile since I last talking to you. Its been awhile since everything nice happened between us. Its been awhile since our last conversation. Its been awhile!

Maybe it's my fault for not staying connected. Maybe it's my fault for not communicating. Maybe it's my fault to be too selfish and self-centered. Maybe it's my fault for neglecting you too much. Maybe it's my fault for hurting you too much. Maybe it's my fault for making you feel insecure. Maybe it's my fault for making you hated me this much. Maybe it's my fault for making you changing your mind. Maybe it is my fault.

I hope you feel better this way. I hope you have all the happiness that you wished for. I hope things are working out fine on your side. I hope you gained everything in your list. I hope life gives you wonders everyday. Coz hope is the only thing that I can offer. And my offer stands profoundly.

My prayers will always be with you.



Much loves and kisses,
me

No comments: